Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Intentional

So there went 2013....

As I looked back upon this year I realized I coasted through the year just trying to survive.  So much happened.  Some good, some bad.  None of it was intentional.  None of it served much purpose other than survival.  


If I had one word for 2013 it would be survival.


As I look into 2014 I see promise and hope.  I see a world of possibilities.  2014 is my year to




So what does that mean? 

Webster says..

2014 was already deemed by me the year of me.  So living intentionally is a perfect word. I like to define intentional more like this...


So 2014 starts off with a bang. A 27 day challenge to allow me a little time to focus on what matters and figure out ways to live intentionally.  

Joining a gym just for me.  Making my time matter.  No more Facebook at work or on my phone.  If I Facebook it will not be because of boredom or habit it will be to see what is new and move on.  No more silly games to pass the time.  

I will do things I mean to do and only focus on this solely.  

My favorite morning activity?

Breakfast with my munchie...

This morning was my first intentional breakfast with her.  She sat in her big girl chair and drank with her big girl cup.  We mooed and nananed and dadaed and laughed.  It was the most precious way to start our day.  No more making breakfast while she has fruit and packing lunches while she and I eat.  Simple intentional breakfast.  

Let the intention begin.


No comments:

Post a Comment